- Able to interact with various new technologies
- Attractive salary package
- Friendly working environment
Oracle Database management and application support Linux and Unix system
Your new company
This financial company is known for its unique approach and consistent growth. Due to business needs, a System Administrator who can help with Application Support and Oracle DBA management is needed to join its team.
Your new role
You will be reporting to a member of senior management. Together with your team colleagues, you will provide world-class application and database support to internal clients. Your previous application support or Oracle DBA experience will lead to your success. Ideally, you have gained experience in an insurance company, bank or financial services firm, but large-corporate experience is acceptable.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology
- 2-3′ solid experience in Oracle Database management
- Strong analytical, organising and communication skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
What you’ll get in return
This is a one-year direct contract with chance of conversion to perm, 15 days AL, medical for yourself and dependants and life insurance.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or send it to my email Tarzan.Kam@hays.com.hk. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Junior Web Developer / Analyst Programmer
- Back: Laravel ; Front: Sass, Jquery, Webpack
- Expats who wish to work in Hong Kong are welcome!
- 5 work days, Performance-based/Project-based Bonus
- Participate in website/database architectural design.
- Development of websites and sophisticated web applications
- Maintaining (operating, troubleshooting, modifying) client websites from time-to-time
- Prepare technical documents for clients from time-to-time
- Discuss with clients and rectify system-related technical issues from time-to-time
- English or foreign language speakers (expats) are highly welcome, we apply work VISAs on a case-by-case scenario)
- University Degree or Higher Diploma in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 0-4 years of working experience in web development
- Familiar with one or more of the following FRONTEND technologies:
- HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, NPM, Scss (Sass), Webpack, Gulp
- Familiar with one or more of the following BACKEND technologies / methodologies:
- PHP, MySQL, InnoDB, OOP, MVC, Laravel / CodeIgniter / Symfony / CakePHP
- Familiar with some of the following DEVOPS technology is a PLUS:
- AWS (ELB, ECS), Apache, Unix (eg. Ubuntu, Debian), Docker
- Highly passionate and motivated
- Likes trying out new technology, and learn-as-you-go
- Good work ethics, and ensuring data security is kept in mind
- Detail-oriented person and a perfectionist on his/her own implementations
- Aims for Best Practices development, and NOT just getting the task done
- Thinks OUT-OF-THE-BOX
- Recursively checks your own work to ensure it is stable and flawless.
- Works under tight deadlines, Completes milestones fully and completely on-time.
- Has the momentum and eager to finish tasks earlier.
- Feel proud of his/her own work.
- Good communication skills, high energy to positively contribute to the overall office environment.
**FRESH GRADUATES ARE HIGHLY WELCOME**
Benefits & Other Information
- Holidays: All Public (Red) Holidays (which is more than Labour Holidays)
- Compensation: Negotiable depending on if the requirements above are met.
- Bonus: Performance bonus (13th month + alpha)
- Salary Options: Flexible, Negotiable
- Holidays + Sick Leaves: Total 12 + 6 days
- Location: Kwai Chung (5-min walk from Kwai Hing MTR station)
- Small team, casual office, casual wear
- Supportive between colleagues
- Lots of new challenges
- Opportunities to test out new stuff
- Lots of office refreshments keep yourself energetic (eg. Coffee, Coke, chips, crackers, 759…)
- Double / Triple monitors!
We offer attractive remuneration packages to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply with the following details:
- Your Resume
- Your Current Salary
- Your Expected Salary
- Your Earliest Availability
- Your portfolio of previous web-related work (if any), or any other work you want to show me
- Anything else you want to show me that is not in the list above
Please ensure ALL of the information above are true and up-to-date.
All information collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
IT Service Desk Specialist
- Permanent Headcount
- L1 Technical Support for VIP clients
- World Leading Technology Company
About the company:
You will be joining a world-leading Technology Company which has great businesses in Europe, the U.S., and the APAC region. They are looking for an IT Service Desk Specialist to provide quality services to the VIP clients.
About the job:
- Assists customers and field engineers by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical or service-related issues
- Troubleshooting to identify hardware or software products that are defective
- Advises & educates customers through a combination of experience & guideline documentation to ensure a solution to their technical issues.
- Provides input on recurring customer problems and shares that information with other technical team members when relevant.
- Helps to monitor and track issues to ensure accurate resolution
- At least 1 year of solid work experience in providing client technical support
- Familiar with Windows Operating Systems and MS Products
- MCSE, MCP, CCNA, or TAFE Qualification is a plus but not a must
- Great communication skills in both written and verbal
- Superior customer service skills
- Able to prioritize in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment